4-22-2022 Uinta County Herald legal notices
Union Telephone Company, a Wyoming Corporation, herby gives Public Notice pursuant to the Federal Communications Commission’s Nationwide Programmatic Agreement for Review of Effects under the National Historic Preservation Act (the “NPA”), that it plans to install a
100-ft, self-supporting, lattice communication tower (with future 20-ft extension) and equipment buildings (Facilities”) for the purpose of transmitting radio frequency signals for telecommunication purposes at the following location:
A portion of the SE¼ of the SW¼ of Section 9, Township 15 North, Range 120 West of the 6th P.M. in Uinta County, Wyoming.
If any person desires to make comments regarding potential effects of the planned Facilities on Historic Properties as defined in the NPA, such comments should be submitted in writing to:
Union Telephone Company
PO Box 160
Mountain View, WY 82939
Attn: Historic Properties Comments
Reference: Red Mountain
Interested persons may also contact:
Union Telephone Company
Attn: Tyler Tholl
PO Box 160
Mountain View, WY 82939
Additional information about the NPA is available at: http://wireless.fcc.gov/siting/npa.html
PUBLISHED: April 22, 2022 04226
On the 21st day of September 2016, Debby L. Anson purchased Certificate of Purchase #6589 on the following described property located at Wasatch Road, T15 R120 Sec19 PT SE1/4SEl/4NE1/4 due to delinquent taxes. This property was taxed in the name of and is currently owned by John and Barbara Hoffman. There are no special assessments. On May 6, 2020, Debby L. Anson re-assigned her interest in this Certificate of Purchase to Cord Guertzgen. The time for redemption for the property owner will expire July 1, 2022, otherwise take notice that Cord Guertzgen will apply for a Tax Deed on or after July Pt, 2022, from the Treasurer of Uinta County.
This notice meets the statutory requirements of Wyoming Statutes. You are hereby notified above as published
Dated April 1, 2022
PUBLISHED: April 8, 15, 22, 2022 04082
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
A public hearing will be held in the Evanston-Uinta County Human Services Building, located at 350 City View Drive in Evanston, WY, on Thursday, May 19, 2022 from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm for the purpose of review of the proposed uses of Community Service Block Grant funding for the Fiscal Year 2022. The meeting will be held in the main level conference room. Social distancing protocols will be in place. Public comment is both invited and encouraged. The block grant proposal is available for public review at the Uinta County Human Services Office, 350 City View Drive, Suite #200 or by email by request. Questions? Contact Rebecca Eastman, Uinta County Human Services Coordinator [email protected] 307-789-7194 ext 1.
PUBLISHED: April 22, 2022 04224
Notice is hereby given that G.T. Nix Construction has applied for a Conditional Use Permit to allow a gravel mining operation in an Agricultural/Resource/Development (ARD) Land Use District within one-half mile of a Residential (R) Land Use District. The subject property is owned by the Lamar A Lym and Laurie A. Lym Trust and located in Section 32 T13N, R119W of the 6th PM, Uinta County, Wyoming.
A public hearing on this application will be held by the Uinta County Planning and Zoning Commission on Wednesday, April 27, 2022 at approximately 7:00 p.m. in the Commission Chambers of the Uinta County Complex, Evanston, Wyoming. If you have questions or concerns regarding this permit application, you are encouraged to attend this hearing. Additional information may be obtained from the Uinta County Planning Office at 307-783-0318.
PUBLISHED: April 15, 22, 2022 0415
IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE THIRD JUDICIAL
DISTRICT IN AND FOR UINTA COUNTY, WYOMING
IN THE MATTER OF THE CHANGE OF NAME )
OF: Cody Hutchings, Petitioner) Civil Action Case No. 22-62
NOTICE OF PETITION FOR NAME CHANGE
You are hereby notified that a Petition for Change of Name, Civil Action No. 22-62, has been filed on behalf of Cody Joseph Hutchings in the Wyoming District Court for the Third Judicial District, 225 9th Street, Evanston, WY 82930, the object and prayer of which is to change his name to Israfel Shinji Bear.
Any objection must be filed with the District Court within 30 days following the last date of publication of this notice, or an Order Granting Name Change may be granted without further notice.
Dated April 4, 2022 Kerri Wright, Clerk of District Court
/s/ Tricia Tobiason, Deputy
PUBLISHED: April 8, 15, 22, 29, 2022 04083
Notice is hereby given that Chase and Sarah Sawyer have applied for a Land Use District Change (Zone Change) and Subdivision Permit for a parcel of land in Section 27 & 34, T15N R115W. The application would allow a change from the Agricultural/ Resource/Development (ARD) Land Use District to the Residential (R) Land Use District for the development of a five (5) lot Residential subdivision entitled the Windy Ridge Subdivision.
A public hearing on this matter will be held before the Board of Uinta Cou8nty Commissioners on Tuesday, May 3, 2022, at approximately 2:00 p.m. in the Commission Chambers of the Uinta County Complex, Evanston, Wyoming.
PUBLISHED: April 22, 29, 2022 04222
Notice is hereby given that Kenneth C. Weston has applied for a Land Use District Change (Zone Change) and Subdivision Permit for a parcel of land in Sections 8 & 9, T15N R120W, 6th P.M, Uinta County, Wyoming. The application would allow a change from the Agricultural/ Resource/Development (ARD) Land Use District to the Commercial (C) Land Use District for the development of a two (2) lot Commercial subdivision entitled the K W Subdivision.
A public hearing on this matter will be held before the Uinta County Planning and Zoning Commission on Wednesday, April 27, 2022, at approximately 7:00 p.m. in the Commission Chambers of the Uinta County Complex.
PUBLISHED: April 15, 22, 2022 0415
NOTICE OF HUMAN SERVICES GRANT FUND AVAILABILITY
The Uinta County Human Services Board announces the availability of flow-through grant funds totaling approximately $135,000. Grant applications are being accepted from non-profit, human services organizations operating in Uinta County. Agencies submitting applications must have a Board of Directors, license to operate, established fiduciary accountability and 501-C3, Non-Profit status. Services qualifying for grant monies include, but are not limited to, elderly care; youth services; child care; mental health treatment; substance abuse; alcohol abuse; domestic violence intervention and indigent assistance. Deadline for submission of grant applications is 5:00 p.m., FRIDAY, May 14, 2022. Grant applications and other information can be obtained by contacting Rebecca Eastman, Human Services Coordinator, Uinta County Human Services, 350 City View Drive, Suite 200, Evanston, WY 82930. 307-789-7194 x1 or [email protected]
PUBLISHED: April 22, 2022 04224
Department of Environmental Quality, Division of Air Quality
In accordance with Chapter 6, Section 2(m) of the Wyoming Air Quality Standards and Regulations, notice is hereby given that the State of Wyoming, Department of Environmental Quality, Division of Air Quality, proposes to approve a request by Dominion Energy Questar Pipeline, LLC to modify the Leroy Storage Compressor Station by increasing the allowable short-term emission rates of nitrogen oxides (NOx) and carbon monoxide (CO) on the Solar Centaur turbine (ENG001) and updating the potential emissions at the facility. The Leroy Storage Compressor Station is located in the NW¼ SE¼ of Section 33, T16N, R117W, approximately fifteen (15) mile west-northwest of Mountain View, in Uinta County, Wyoming.
For the duration of the public comment period, the permit application, the agency’s analysis, and the public notice are available for public inspection online at https://openair.wyo.gov, utilizing facility ID F000696 and permit number P0034870 under permits. This material may also be viewed online, at the above URL, utilizing a public computer at the Uinta County Library, Evanston, Wyoming. Additionally, for the duration of the public comment period a copy of this public notice is available for public inspection at the Uinta County Clerk’s Office, Evanston, Wyoming. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, special assistance or alternate formats will be made available upon request for individuals with disabilities.
Written comments may be directed to Nancy Vehr, Administrator, Division of Air Quality, Department of Environmental Quality, 200 West 17th St., Cheyenne, Wyoming 82002 or by fax (307) 635-1784. Please reference A0013375 in your comment. Comments submitted by email will not be included in the administrative record. All comments received by 5:00 p.m., Monday, May 23, 2022 will be considered in the final determination on this application. A public hearing will be conducted only if in the opinion of the administrator sufficient interest is generated or if an aggrieved party so requests. Para español, visite deq.wyoming.gov.
PUBLISHED: April 22, 2022 04223
Invitation to Bid
Reference #: 2022 ATC April 12, 2022
Contract Awarded: Any time after June 1, 2022 & before August 3, 2022
Bid Will Be Accepted: Any time after May 15, 2022 & before August 1, 2022
Bid Submitted To: Superintendent Thomas, P.O. Box 6002 Evanston, Wyoming 82931
Bid Information Released: April 13, 2022
Position Title: Athletic Trainer
Advertised: April 15, 2022 – May 6, 2022
Uinta County School District Number One is accepting Bids for a full time Athletic Trainer for the 2022-23 school year. The athletic trainer will perform the following duties:
- Daily Schedule including hours during the EHS school day for rehabilitation and/or student consultation and instruction
- Daily Practice Preparation: Taping, therapeutic treatments, padding, practice recommendations
- Game coverage for all high school home games. Travel to away games only when a need is determined jointly by district leadership and the trainer
- Communication: With students, parents, coaches, and primary care physicians on new injuries, treatment plans, and rehabilitation strategies
- Maintain and stocking of medical supplies and equipment for training room
- Perform baseline concussion neurocognitive testing and record keeping
- Daily During Practice: Rehabilitation services, emergency and primary care of injured athletes
- Advise coaches regarding rehabilitation, strength and conditioning plans if requested.
- Provide annual training to coaches and sponsors on concussion protocols and care and prevention of athletic injuries
- Work with all local medical providers, and consult with athlete’s primary care physician when necessary
Bids are requested on the following list of materials, articles, or services for delivery to the school or department designated, subject to the conditions of this invitation.
- This invitation is supplied in duplicate. Submit one copy of the completed bid in an envelope clearly marked “BID” and include the above reference number. The duplicate copy is to be retained by the bidder.
- UCSD #1 reserves the right to accept any bid received between May 15, 2022 and August 1, 2022.
- Bid forms must be signed by an officer or member of the bidding firm, who is authorized to legally bind the firm.
- All bids shall be effective from the date of opening until the date specified in special conditions of bidding, August 1, 2022.
- In order to be eligible to respond to this bid request, the bidder must meet all of the following qualifications:
- Licensed - The bidder must be licensed to conduct business in the State of Wyoming, County of Uinta and City of Evanston. The bidder must also have the necessary athletic training licensing from the State of Wyoming to perform the services required in the bid specifications. Proof of licensing under this paragraph must be submitted with the bid.
- Non-Discrimination - The bidder must comply, at all times during the bidding and contractual period, with all applicable federal, state, county, and city anti-discrimination laws, ordinances, rules, and regulations. Any violations of this provision shall be considered a violation of a material provision of the physical therapy contract and shall be grounds for cancellation, termination, or suspension.
- Worker’s Compensation. The bidder must be able to comply with the provisions of the Wyoming Workers Compensation Act, and all other legislation, federal and state, applicable to the work described herein, and to make all payments, returns and reports required by these acts.
- General Liability Insurance: Bidder shall provide current general liability insurance certifications in the amounts requested by the bid specifications. Failure to submit current insurance certifications with the bid may be cause for disqualification of submitted bid. No work will commence, or service be provided under any contract or bid, until all insurance requirements have been approved by Uinta County School District Number One.
- It is to be understood that the bidder, if awarded an order or contract, agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Uinta County School District Number One from any suits or demands for payment that may be brought against it for the use of patented material, process, article or device that may enter into the manufacturer or form a part of the work covered by either order or contract. Bidder further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Uinta County School District Number One from suits, claims or causes of actions of every nature and description brought against it for or on account of injuries or damages received or sustained by any party or for any of the acts of the contractor, his servants or agents.
- Federal Excise Tax, Sales Tax or Use Tax is not applicable to any purchase made for use by Uinta County School District Number One. Bids should not include any such taxes. Purchase exemption information can be provided as needed.
- Uinta County School District Number One herby notifies all bidders that it will affirmatively ensure that in any contract entered into pursuant to this advertisement, minority business enterprises will be afforded full opportunity to submit bids in response to this invitation and will not be discriminated against on the grounds of race, color, sex, age or national origin in consideration for an award. Bidders awarded any contracts hereby agree not to discriminate against any person who performs work there under because of race, color, sex, age or national origin or ancestry.
- Uinta County School District Number One reserves the right to reject any or all bids, to waive any informality or technical defects in the bids, and unless otherwise specified by Uinta County School District Number One or by the Bidder, to accept any item or group of items in the bid, as may be in the best interest of Uinta County School District Number One.
- Uinta County School District Number One prohibits direct or indirect conflicts of interest, gratuities, and kickbacks to employees of Uinta County School District Number One for supplies or services. Any such conflict of interest must be reported by the bidder immediately. If a conflict of interest is found in connection to a bid, the bid will be rejected and the bidder may be disqualified from bidding with Uinta County School District Number One in the future. Law enforcement will be immediately notified of any potential criminal misconduct in connection with any conflict of interest.
PUBLISHED: April 22, 29, May 6, 13, 2022 04221