7-5-2022 Uinta County Herald legal notices
NOTICE OF SUBSTANTIAL COMPLETION OF CONTRACT
To all persons, firms, or corporations who have any claim for any work done, or any material furnished to, Kilgore Companies, LLC, DBA Lewis & Lewis, Inc. for Phase I - Civil Site Work - Avalon International Aluminum, LLC New Facility, Evanston, Wyoming.
You are hereby notified that City of Evanston, 1200 Main Street, Evanston, Wyoming, 82930, has accepted substantial completion according to the Contract Documents and rules set forth in the contract between City of Evanston and the aforesaid Contractor of the work in connection with the Phase I - Civil Site Work - Avalon International Aluminum, LLC New Facility, and that said Contractor is entitled to final settlement therefore.
You are further notified that upon the 15th day of August, 2022, being the 41st day after the first publication of the notice, said City of Evanston will pay Kilgore Companies, LLC, DBA Lewis & Lewis, Inc. the full amount due under said contract, and in the event your claim is not filed with City of Evanston prior to said 15th day of August, 2022, same shall be waived.
This notice is given pursuant to Section 16-6116, Wyoming Statutes, 1982. Dated this 5th day of July, 2022.
By: Dean Barker, P.E.
Director – Egineering/Planning
Phase I - Civil Site Work - Avalon International Aluminum, LLC New Facility
PUBLISHED: July 5, 12, and 19, 2022 07052
Predator Management District of Uinta County
A public hearing the fiscal year budget 2022-2023 for the Predator Management District of Uinta County, Wyoming, held beginning at 6:00 p.m. Tuesday, July 19. 2022, in the Lyman Town Hall.
The final 2022-2023 budget for the Predatory Animal District is:
Anticipated Revenue $269,574.00
Anticipated Expenses $252,149.00
All interested parties are invited to attend.
Steve Sims, President
Predator Management District
Of Uinta County
PUBLISHED: July 5, 2022 07053
NOTICE OF LIEN SALE
To: Whom It May Concern - Notice is hereby given that on July 19, 2022, 10 a.m., at 1488 Rollins Lane, Lyman, WY 82937 the undersigned will sell at public auction in accordance with 29-7-101: 1984 Honda, VIN PCO547FM304811 - $200; a 2016 Discovery Trailer, VIN 1D9411211G1713078 - $2,500; for services rendered.
Dated: June 28, 2022 Larry Castle
PUBLISH: July 5, 12, 2022 0705
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Uinta Board of Cooperative Educational Services #1, in accordance with Wyoming State Statute 16-4-109, will hold a public budget hearing Wednesday, July 13, 2022 at 6:00 P.M. at the Uinta B.O.C.E.S. #1 building, room 322, 1013 W. Cheyenne Drive, Evanston, Wyoming, for the purpose of receiving public input either orally or in written form on the tentative Budget for Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2023.
After the public hearing a Resolution will be considered by the Board of Directors to adopt the annual budget for Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2023.
A summary of the proposed budget follows:
Summary of Budget
Budget Classification Activity Amount
Administration Budget $ 457,924
Operations Budget $1,856,440
Indirect Cost Budget $ 225,300
Capital Outlay $ 102,500
Total Budget $2,642,164
Total Estimated Revenue Available $2,320,307
Total Estimated Transfer from Reserve $ 321,857
Regular Board meetings are held the first Wednesday of September, December, March, and June at 6:00 p.m. at 1013 West Cheyenne Drive Rm. 322, Evanston, WY. All meetings are open to the public.
PUBLISHED: June 28, July 5, 2022 06284
Pursuant to the Wyoming Administrative Procedure Act and the Wyoming Public Service Commission’s (Commission) Procedural Rules and Special Regulations, notice is hereby given of the Application of Rocky Mountain Power (RMP or the Company) for approval of a modification to its Tariff Schedule 30 Interruptible Service Pilot (Schedule 30) that removes the individual customer cap of 10 megawatts (MW).
- RMP is a division of PacifiCorp, an Oregon corporation, engaged in the business of supplying electric utility service to customers throughout its six-state service territory, including Wyoming. RMP is a public utility, as defined in Wyo. Stat. §37-1-101(a)(vi)(C), subject to the Commission’s jurisdiction pursuant to Wyo. Stat. §37-2-112.
- On June 20, 2022, RMP filed an Application requesting the Commission issue an order approving its proposed Schedule 30 tariff modifications. The Company states it designed Schedule 30 as an optional interruptible service pilot where large non-residential customers could opt for service and receive bill credits in exchange for agreeing to interrupt their load when events are called. The Commission approved RMP’s use of Schedule 30, effective July 1, 2021, in Docket No. 20000-578-ER-20.
- RMP states Schedule 30 has been in effect for almost a full year with no requests from customers to enroll in the pilot program. The Company states it has been contacted by a potential new customer with an initial proposed load of 24 MW that is interested in enrolling in the program on a temporary basis until a special contract under the Company’s recently approved tariff Schedule 400 (Docket No. 20000-602-ET-21) can be negotiated and filed with the Commission for approval. RMP is requesting a rate effective date of August 1, 2022.
- RMP states is not proposing to change the overall program cap of 25 MW, which will be maintained in order to protect other customer classes from potential cost shifting if the program does not work as intended. RMP also states that removing the individual customer cap will not burden or limit other potentially interested customers because the Company has not received any inquiries from other existing or potential new customers to take service under Schedule 30. The Company states that allowing a customer to utilize this pilot program will yield valuable information that may allow for future program expansion and cost savings for all customers.
- This is not a complete description of the Application. Interested persons may inspect the Application at RMP’s business offices throughout Wyoming and at the Commission’s office in Cheyenne, Wyoming, during regular business hours. The Application may also be viewed online at: https://dms.wyo.gov/external/publicusers.aspx (Record No. 17079).
- Anyone wishing to file a statement, intervention petition, protest or request for a public hearing in this matter must do so in writing filed with the Commission on or before July 22, 2022. Any intervention request filed with the Commission shall set forth the grounds of the proposed intervention or request for hearing as well as the position and the interest of the petitioner in this proceeding. Please be sure to mention Docket No. 20000-620-ET-22 in all correspondence with the Commission.
- If you wish to intervene in this matter or request a public hearing which you will attend and you require reasonable accommodation for a disability, call the Commission at (307) 777-7427 or write to the Commission, 2515 Warren Avenue, Suite 300, Cheyenne, Wyoming 82002. Communications-impaired persons may contact the Commission through Wyoming Relay at 711.
DATED: June 22, 2022
PUBLISHED: June 28, July 5, 2022 06281
STATE OF WYOMING, COUNTY OF UINTA
IN THE THIRD JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF: )Probate No. 22-28
RICK WALKER, Deceased.
NOTICE OF PROBATE
TO ALL PERSONS INTERESTED IN SAID EST ATE:
You are hereby notified that on the 18th day of May, 2022, the estate of the above-named decedent was admitted to probate by the above-named court, and that Justin Walker was appointed personal representative thereof. Notice is further given that all persons indebted to the decedent or to his Estate are requested to make immediate payment to the undersigned Justin Walker at 836 Summit Street, Evanston, WY 82930. Creditors having claims against the decedent or his estate are required to file them in duplicate with the necessary vouchers, in the office of the Clerk of said Court, on or before three (3) months after the date of the first publication of this notice, and if such claims are not so filed, unless otherwise allowed or paid, they will be forever barred.
Dated June 20, 2022. Justin Walker, Personal Representative
PUBLISHED: June 28, July 5, 12, 2022 06287
NOTICE OF BUDGET HEARING
The Uinta County Rural Fire District will be holding a public hearing for the Fiscal Year 2022-2023 Budget on Monday July 18th at 6 p.m. in conjunction with the Budget Hearing for Uinta County. The public is invited to attend the hearing which will be held in the Commission Chambers at the Uinta County Complex.
PUBLISHED: June 28, July 5, 2022 06281
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
The Town of Opal is accepting bids for a new or low miles used ¾ ton pick-up truck with extended cab. Please send all bids and or inquires to: Town of Opal; PO Box 148; Opal, WY 83124; [email protected]
The Town of Opal reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
Opal Town Hall (307) 877-3919
PUBLISHED: June 28, July 5, 2022