11-15-2023 Uinta County Herald legal notices
FORECLOSURE SALE NOTICE
WHEREAS, default in the payment of principal and interest has occurred under the terms of a Promissory Note (the "Note") dated November 8, 2018, executed and delivered by Jessie Rasmussen and Makenzie Rasmussen (“Mortgagors”) to SecurityNational Mortgage Company, and a real estate Mortgage (the "Mortgage") of the same date securing the Note, which Mortgage was executed and delivered by said Mortgagors, to Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc. as nominee for SecurityNational Mortgage Company, its successors and assigns, as Mortgagee, and which Mortgage was recorded on November 8, 2018, at Reception No. 1061699, in Book 1074, at Page 389-398 in the public records in the office of the County Clerk and ex-officio Register of Deeds in and for Uinta County, State of Wyoming; and
WHEREAS, the Mortgage was assigned for value as follows:
Assignee: Planet Home Lending, LLC
Assignment dated: August 10, 2022
Assignment recorded: August 10, 2022
Assignment recording information: at Reception No. 1128223, in Book 2043, at Page 772
All in the records of the County Clerk and ex-officio Register of Deeds in and for Uinta County, Wyoming.
WHEREAS, the Mortgage contains a power of sale which by reason of said default, the Mortgagee declares to have become operative, and no suit or proceeding has been instituted at law to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof, nor has any such suit or proceeding been instituted and the same discontinued; and
WHEREAS, written notice of intent to foreclose the Mortgage by advertisement and sale has been served upon the record owner and the party in possession of the mortgaged premises at least ten (10) days prior to the commencement of this publication, and the amount due upon the Mortgage as of November 16, 2023 being the total sum of $187,177.84, plus interest, costs expended, late charges, and attorneys' fees accruing thereafter through the date of sale;
WHEREAS, the property being foreclosed upon may be subject to other liens and encumbrances that will not be extinguished at the sale. Any prospective purchaser should research the status of title before submitting a bid;
WHEREAS, if the foreclosure sale is set aside for any reason, the Purchaser at the sale shall be entitled only to a return of his/her/its money paid. The Purchaser shall have no further recourse against the Mortgagee, Mortgagor, Servicer or their attorneys;
NOW, THEREFORE Planet Home Lending, LLC, as the Mortgagee, will have the Mortgage foreclosed as by law provided by causing the mortgaged property to be sold at public venue by the Sheriff or Deputy Sheriff in and for Uinta County, Wyoming to the highest bidder for cash at 10:00 o'clock in the forenoon on December 13, 2023 at the information desk at the Uinta County Courthouse located at 225 9th Street, Evanston, WY 82930, for application on the above described amounts secured by the Mortgage, said mortgaged property being described as follows, to-wit:
Lot 26 of the Second Amended Plat of Southridge Park Subdivision, being located in the City of Evanston, Uinta County, Wyoming, according to the plat recorded October 11, 1984, as Instrument No. R15772, in the office of the Uinta County Clerk.
With an address of 161 Elkridge Lane, Evanston, WY 82930 (the undersigned disclaims liability for any error in the address).
Together with all improvements thereon situate and all fixtures and appurtenances thereto.
Mortgagee shall have the exclusive right to rescind the foreclosure sale during the redemption period. In the event that the sale is rescinded or vacated for any reason, the successful purchaser shall only be entitled to a refund of their purchase price and/or statutory interest rate.
Dated: November 7, 2023 Planet Home Lending, LLC
By: Katelyn Krabbenhoft
Halliday, Watkins & Mann, P.C.
376 East 400 South, Suite 300
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
HWM File # WY21385
PUBLISHED: Nov. 15, 22, 29, and Dec. 6, 2023 11153
Pursuant to the Wyoming Administrative Procedure Act and the Wyoming Public Service Commission’s (Commission) Procedural Rules and Special Regulations, notice is hereby given of the joint Application of Questar Gas Company dba Dominion Energy Wyoming (DEW or the Company) and Enbridge Quail Holding, LLC (Enbridge) for approval of the reorganization and sale of Fall West Holdco, LLC (Fall West) to Enbridge Quail Holdings, LLC.
- DEW is currently a wholly owned subsidiary of Dominion Energy Questar Corporation, which itself is a wholly owned subsidiary of the parent company, Dominion Energy, Inc. The parent company, Dominion Energy Inc., is a Virginia corporation engaged in the business of supplying energy services in 16 states, including natural gas services in Utah, Wyoming, and Idaho. DEW serves approximately 28,000 customers in southwestern Wyoming, including customers in Rock Springs, Green River, Kemmerer, Diamondville, and Evanston. DEW is a public utility subject to the Commission’s jurisdiction. Wyo. Stat. §§ 37-1-101(a)(vi)(C) and 37-2-112.
- On September 5, 2023, DEW’s parent company, Dominion Energy, Inc., announced its intention to sell DEW, Wexpro Company, and other related entities to Enbridge, Inc. On September 8, DEW filed a joint Application for the partial reorganization and transfer of ownership of DEW to Fall West under Docket Nos. 30010-217-GA-23 and 30027-1-GA-23. On October 20, 2023, DEW filed a joint Application with Enbridge for approval of the sale and corporate reorganization of Fall West to Enbridge. DEW will remain under the regulatory jurisdiction of the Commission.
- The Company states that the reorganization will not adversely affect DEW’s operations and ability to provide the public with safe and reliable utility service. Per the Application, no costs associated with reorganization will be allocated to Wyoming customers and the reorganization will not impact Wyoming customers’ rates.
- This is not a complete description of the Application. Interested persons may inspect it at the Commission’s office in Cheyenne, Wyoming, during regular business hours. The Application may also be viewed online at: https://dms.wyo.gov/external/publicusers.aspx (Enter Record No. 17432).
- Anyone desiring to file a statement, intervention petition, protest or request for a public hearing in this matter must do so in writing on or before December 7, 2023. Petitions shall set forth the grounds of the proposed intervention or request for hearing as well as the position and the interest of the petitioner in this proceeding. Please mention Docket No. 30010-218-GA-23 and/or 45063-1-IA-23 in all communications.
- If you wish to participate in this matter and you require reasonable accommodation for a disability, please contact the Commission at (307) 777-7427 or 2515 Warren Avenue, Suite 300, Cheyenne, Wyoming 82002. Communications-impaired persons may contact the Commission through Wyoming Relay at 711.
DATED: November 7, 2023.
PUBLISHED: November 15, and 22, 2023 11152
Pursuant to the Wyoming Administrative Procedure Act and the Wyoming Public Service Commission’s (Commission) Rules, notice is hereby given of the Application of Rocky Mountain Power (RMP or the Company) for approval to establish baseline standards for electric reliability, as more fully described below:
- RMP is a division of PacifiCorp, an Oregon corporation, engaged in the business of supplying electric utility service to customers in its service territory consisting of parts of six states, including Wyoming. RMP is a public utility, subject to the Commission's jurisdiction. WYO. STAT. §§ 37-l-101(a)(vi)(C) and 37-2-112.
- On November 3, 2023, the Company filed Service Quality Review Reports for calendar years 2021 and 2022. RMP states the reports provide an overview of key reliability metrics delivered during 2021 and 2022, and that the reports identify performance associated with the Company’s Service Standards Program including the electric reliability and power quality metrics and reporting.
- The reports are required to be filed with the Commission for approval for RMP to establish baseline standards for electric reliability pursuant to Commission Rule, Chapter 3, Section 38(e) and Wyoming Statute §§ 37-18-101 and 102 (HB200, 2020).
- This is not a complete description of RMP’s Application. Interested persons may inspect the Application at the Commission’s office, or online at: https://dms.wyo.gov/external/publicusers.aspx (enter Record No. 17446).
- Anyone desiring to file a public comment, statement, protest, intervention petition or request for a public hearing in this matter must do so, in writing, to the Commission on or before December 15, 2023. Any intervention request shall set forth the grounds of the proposed intervention or request for hearing as well as the position and the interest of the petitioner in this proceeding.
- If you wish to intervene in this matter or request a public hearing that you will attend, and you require reasonable accommodation for a disability, please contact the Commission at (307) 777-7427, or write to the Commission, 2515 Warren Avenue, Suite 300, Cheyenne, Wyoming 82002. Communications-impaired persons may contact the Commission through Wyoming Relay at 711. Please mention Docket No. 20000-653-EA-23 in your communications.
PUBLISHED: November 15, and 22, 2023 11151
CHAPTER 6, SECTION 2 CONSRUCTION/MODIFICATION PERMIT - Department of Environmental Quality, Division of Air Quality PUBLIC NOTICE: In accordance with Chapter 6, Section 2(m) of the Wyoming Air Quality Standards and Regulations, notice is hereby given that the State of Wyoming, Department of Environmental Quality, Division of Air Quality, proposes to approve a request by Wexpro Company to install and operate one (1) 581 hp Doosan 21.9L portable generator engine (ENG001) at various Wexpro owned facilities in Carbon, Lincoln, Sweetwater, and Uinta Counties, Wyoming.
For the duration of the public comment period, the permit application, the agency’s analysis, and the public notice are available for public inspection online at https://openair.wyo.gov, utilizing facility ID F031264 and permit number P0037141 under permits. This material may also be viewed online, at the above URL, utilizing a public computer at the Carbon, Sweetwater, Lincoln, and Uinta County Libraries, in, respectively, Rawlins, Green River, Kemmerer, and Evanston Wyoming. Additionally, for the duration of the public comment period a copy of this public notice is available for public inspection at the Carbon County Clerk’s Office, Rawlins, Sweetwater County Clerk’s Office, Green River, Lincoln County Clerk’s Office, Kemmerer, and Uinta County Clerk’s Office, Evanston, Wyoming.
Written comments may be directed to Nancy Vehr, Administrator, Division of Air Quality, Department of Environmental Quality, 200 West 17th St., Cheyenne, Wyoming 82002 or by fax (307) 635-1784. Please reference A0015402 in your comment. Comments may also be submitted electronically through the Division’s website (http://aq.wyomingdeq.commentinput.com). Comments submitted by email will not be included in the administrative record. All comments received by 5:00 p.m., Friday, December 15, 2023 will be considered in the final determination on this application. A public hearing will be conducted only if in the opinion of the administrator sufficient interest is generated or if an aggrieved party so requests. Para español, visite deq.wyoming.gov. Americans with Disabilities Act: special assistance or alternative formats will be made available upon request for individuals with disabilities. Please provide at least fourteen (14) days before the close of the public comment period for such requests.
PUBLISHED: November 15, 2023 11154
Official Proceedings of the
Uinta County Commissioners
November 7, 2023
The Uinta County Commissioners met in regular session on November 7, 2023 in the commission chambers, 225 9th Street, Evanston. Chairman Mark Anderson convened meeting at 2:00 p.m. Commissioner Eric South and Commissioner Brent Hatch were present. Also present: Amanda Hutchinson, County Clerk.
Motion Hatch, second South to approve the agenda amended to include Amanda Hutchinson with a contract termination and Gary Welling with a county road application and a fee waiver. 3 yes votes, passed.
Motion South, second Hatch to approve a State Homeland Security Program Grant for $17,201.00 for the purchase of equipment as requested by Josh Rasnake, Emergency Management. 3 yes votes, passed.
Motion Hatch, second South to approve a State Homeland Security Program Grant for $75,350.00 for the purchase and installation of panic alarms and security cameras as requested by Rasnake. 3 yes votes, passed.
Motion South, second Hatch to approve an Agreement with the Office of Homeland Security for the Emergency Management Performance Grant (EMPG) for $31,064.00 with a county match of $31,064.00 for October 1, 2022 through September 30, 2024 as presented by Rasnake. 3 yes votes, passed.
Health Insurance Stop Loss Renewal
Motion Hatch, second South to approve a contract with Pareto Health for stop loss coverage for the county’s self-funded employee health insurance plan as presented by Amanda Hutchinson, County Clerk. 3 yes votes, passed.
Motion South, second Hatch to terminate an exploratory contract in regards to the thousand acres near the State Park, and to release escrow funds back to the developer as requested by Hutchinson. 3 yes votes, passed.
Motion South second Hatch to approve Resolution 23-38 and Resolution 23-39 authorizing Clayton M. Melinkovich with the Sublette County Attorney’s Office to act as special prosecutor in Uinta County in two cases with local conflict of interest as requested by Hutchinson. 3 yes votes, passed.
Off-Track Betting Resolution
Motion Hatch, second South to approve Resolution 23-40 authorizing Wyoming Downs LLC. To conduct pari-mutuel wagering on live horseracing, historic horse racing, simulcast events, and rodeo events at an additional location at Overthrust Road Evanston, WY 82930 as requested by Eric Nelson, Wyoming Downs. 3 yes votes, passed.
CSBG Grant Agreement
Motion South, second Hatch to approve the Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Agreement with the Wyoming Dept. of Health, Public Health Division for $118,210.00 through November 15, 2024 to provide support services to low-income individuals, families, and agencies as presented by Becky Osterberg, Human Services Coordinator. 3 yes voted, passed.
Fairground Usage Fees
Motion Hatch second South to approve a fee schedule for the electric sign at the fairgrounds as requested by Josh Davis, Grounds & Custodial. 3 yes votes, passed.
Motion South, second Hatch to approve an updated fee scheduled for usage of the fairgrounds as requested by Davis. 3 yes votes, passed.
Fort Bridger Airport
Motion South, second Hatch to authorize progress payment #3 for $41,021.95 to Staker & Parson Companies as requested by Jeff Breininger, Airport Manager. 3 yes votes, passed.
Motion Hatch, second South authorizing Chairman Anderson to sign the title to a 2001 Mercury that will be donated to the Uinta County Senior Center as requested by Breininger. 3 yes votes, passed.
Pig Barn at Fairgrounds
Motion Hatch, second South to accept the proposal from Supreme Building Systems for $156,000.00 to construct a new Pig Barn at the Uinta County Fairgrounds as requested by Breininger. 3 yes votes, passed.
County Road 295
Motion South, second Hatch to approve an application with the State for a right-of-way for County Road 295, which is an existing road in usage for many years as requested by Gary Welling, Planning Director. 3 yes votes, passed.
Encroachment Fee Waiver
Motion Hatch, second South to approve a waiver of encroachment fee for All West for the fiber being installed and paid for by the county for exclusive fiber services to the Uinta County Jail and Sheriff’s Office as requested by Welling. 3 yes votes, passed.
Motion South, second Hatch to approve the minutes of the October 17, 2023 meeting. 3 yes votes, passed.
Motion South, second Hatch to approve warrants 459473 through 459576.
PAYROLL WARRANTS: AFLAC, $556.81,Insurance; The Hartford, $2,434.17, Insurance; The Hartford, $1,678.00, Insurance; Beneficial Life Ins Co, $152.67, Insurance; The Hartford, $1,652.02, Insurance; Clerk of District Ct for Uinta Coun, $1,416.40, Child Support; Continental American Insurance Comp, $317.70, Insurance; Washington National Ins Co, $2,652.77, Insurance; Delta Dental Plan Of Wyo, $14,282.15, Insurance; Uinta County Tax Account, $39,585.74, Taxes; Uinta County Tax Account, $85,265.92, Taxes; Mainstay Investments, $25.00, Deferred Comp; National Benefit Services LLC, $5,296.58, Emp Benefits; UINTA COUNTY TREASURER (HEALTH PLAN, $260,672.02, Insurance; Clerk Of Circuit Court, $716.29, Garnishment; Uinta Co Emp Ben Plan, $2,279.80, Emp Benefits; Uinta Co Clerk, $10.00, Fees; WYO DEFERRED COMPENSATION ACCOUNT, $4,785.00, Deferred Comp; Wyoming Retirement System, $58,271.83, Pension Plan; Department of Workforce Services, $11,584.35, Workers Comp; NCPERS Group Life Ins., $16.00, Insurance; Wyoming Retirement System, $39,388.60, Pension Plan. ACCOUNTS PAYABLE: Ace Disposal, Inc., $111.32, Garbage Disposal; Adams, Michael D,MD, $2,500.00, Health Officer; All West Communications, $1,779.52, Phone/Internet Service; All West Communications, $1,779.52, Professional Services; Amazon Capital Services, Inc., $81.85, Supplies; George Cook, $3,749.55, Professional Services; American Linen-Steiner Corp, $352.05, Laundry Services; Angel Armor LLC, $4,837.22, Supplier; Artistic Custom Badges And CoinsLLC, $848.40, Patches; Auto Zone, $629.33, Parts; Axis Forensic Toxicology, Inc, $1,456.00, Forensic Lab; Benedict Ace Hardware, $9.59, Supplies; BMO Financial Group (Drug Court), $275.54, Credit Card; Boyce Equipment & Parts Co, Inc, $406.96, Parts; Bridger Valley Propane, $425.00, Propane; Buechner's Inc, $787.50, Professional Services; Calibration Technician & Supply Inc, $3,478.30, Flashlights; Wex Bank/Cardwell (Ext), $138.00, Fuel; Cardinal Health 110 LLC, $5,600.90, Immunization; Cazin's, $1,352.79, Hardware/Landscaping; CDW Government LLC, $9,972.96, Computer Hardware; Century Link, $610.74, Telephone; Charm-Tex, Inc., $1,801.40, Supplies; City Of Evanston, $250.00, Program Funding; City Of Evanston, $250.00, Building Rental; Codale Electric Supply Inc, $5,197.96, Parts; Compass Minerals, $3,501.43, Road Salt; Computer Projects of Illinois, $792.00, Software License; Convergint Technologies LLC, $717.31, Software Program; Covolo Auto Farm Service, $2,505.44, Auto Parts; DBT Transportation Services LLC, $578.58, Airport Services; Deru's, $37.80, Bldg Maintenance; Dustbusters Inc, $87,633.07, Dustgard; Evanston Regional Hospital, $4,549.72, Medical Services; Evanston Regional Hospital, $4,549.72, Medical Records; Evanston Uinta Joint Powers Bd, $5,673.65, Rent; Evanston Hospital Corporation, $23.00, Inmate Medical; Fastenal Company, $19.55, Maintenance Supplies; Fast Stop, $39.18, Fuel; Forsgren Associates, $15,032.50, Engineering; Francom, D Mckay, DDS, $1,282.40, Medical; Freeway Tire, $3,132.17, Tires; Glaxosmithkline Pharmaceuticals, $14,571.72, Vaccine; GoTo Technologies USA Inc, $3,168.00, Professional Services; Grainger, $115.26, Maintenance; Grass Valley Mobile Home Service, $650.00, Rental Assistance; High Country Behavioral Health, $3,316.00, Professional Services; Intermountain Traffic Safety Inc, $1,446.93, Road Signs; Jackson Group Peterbilt, $124.75, Parts; Jorge Hernandez, $1,250.00, Rental Assistance; J-U-B Engineers Inc, $18,412.24, Project 45 21-002; Kallas Automotive, $4,955.85, Auto Parts; Komatsu Equipment Co, $2,315.60, Parts; Lester, Leslie, $97.50, Supplies; Lyman Police Department, $300.00, Fees; Mason, Robert, $52.92, Reimbursment; Mckesson Medical Surgical, $12,053.47, Medical Supplies; Department of Health, $35,262.56, Grant Funds; Department of Health, $35,262.56, COUNTY PAYBACK; Morcon Industrial Specialty, $153.54, Equipment/Safety/Parts; Mountain West Business Solutions, $3,184.60, Copier Maintenance; Mountain West Business Solutions, $3,184.60, Copier; National Benefit Services LLC, $138.70, Cafeteria Plan; Norco, Inc., $154.30, Parts; Office Products Dealer Inc, $197.32, Office Supplies; Trevor Dustin Hartzell, $3,230.00, Contract Services; Pfizer Inc, $13,652.30, Medical Supplies; Medical Priority Consultants Inc, $365.00, E911 Training; Quality Propane, Inc., $427.95, Propane; Dominion Energy, $798.13, Utilities; Dominion Energy, $59.85, Assistance; Quill Corp, $814.04, Office Supplies; Real Kleen Janitorial (DBA), $4,961.65, Janitorial; Ready Rocks, $33,966.67, Concrete; RelaDyne West LLC, $40,349.23, Fuel; Richard Owen Crays, $797.02, Safety Equipment; River Glen Limited Partnership, $45.00, Rental Assistance; Rocky Mountain Power (Utilities), $9,083.57, Electricity; Rocky Mountain Power (Assist), $295.81, Utility Assistance; Safford, Kendra, $56.33, Reimbursement; Sanofi Pasteur, $2,993.42, Medical Supplies; Skaggs Companies Inc Dba, $120.00, Uniforms; Sprinkler Supply Co., Inc., $1,030.18, Parts; Standard Plumbing Supply Co, $9.28, Plumbing; SUMMIT FOOD SERVICES, LLC, $13,660.79, Food Contract ervices; Sylvestri Customization, $2,500.00, Website Maintenance; Thyssen Krupp Elevator Corporation, $5,160.00, Elevator Maintenance; Uinta Co Herald, $333.00, Advertising/Subscription; Uinta Recycling Inc, $2,733.33, Support Funds; Uinta County Treasurer, $1,784.67, Petty Cash; UniFirst Corporation, $639.85, Laundry Services; Union Telephone Company, $2,318.66, Cell/Telephone; Utah Valley Radiology, $332.00, Medical Assistance; UW Cooperative Extension Service, $3,891.00, Supplies; Verizon Wireless, $535.65, Aircard Service; Wacers, $150.00, Dues; Harris Mountain West LLC, $267.50, Software; Wazitech Technical Solutions, $6,311.50, Professional Services; Wyoming Department of Transportatio, $25.00, Aviation Fuel; Weld Etc, $135.00, Professional Services; Wells Fargo Financial Leasing, $64.80, Copier Lease; Westar Printing, $2,930.00, Printing; Wheeler Machinery Co, $3,033.08, Equipment Parts; White Mountain Lumber, $59.48, Building Maintenance; State Of Wyoming, $12.80, Acess Fee; Wyoming Game & Fish Department, $136.00, Pond License; Wyo Law Enforcement Academy, $708.00, Training; Wyo Dept of Health/Preventive, $260.00, Testing; Rocky Mountain Yeti, $395.00, Auto Parts.
3 yes votes, passed.
Meeting adjourned at 2:50 p.m.
David Mark Anderson, Chairman
BOARD OF UINTA COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
Attest: Amanda Hutchinson
UINTA COUNTY CLERK
PUBLISHED: November 15, 2023 11155
Notice is hereby given that Nathan Lester and NK Chase Properties have applied for a Conditional Use Permit to allow a Butcher/ Slaughtering Facility to be constructed and operate in an Industrial Land Use District. The subject property is owned by NK Chase Properties, more specifically Lot 1 Block 1 of the Five Mile Subdivision located in Section 12, T14N, R120W of the 6th PM, Uinta County, Wyoming, near State Highway 150 South.
A public hearing on this application will be held before the Board of Uinta County Commissioners on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at approximately 2:00 p.m. in the Commission Chambers of the Uinta County Complex, Evanston, Wyoming.
PUBLISHED: November 8, and 15, 2023 11081
STATE OF WYOMING ) IN THE DISTRICT COURT
COUNTY OF UINTA ) ss. THIRD JUDICIAL DISTRICT
Bradly Grant, Plaintiff/Petitioner ) Civil Action Case
vs Kimberly Grant, Defendant/Respondent ) No. 23-DR-140
NOTICE BY PUBLICATION
Notice to Kimberly Grant, current address 165 County Road, Evanston, WY 82930. You are notified that a Complaint for Divorce has been filed in the Wyoming District Court for the Third Judicial District, 225 9th St, Evanston, WY 82930 seeking dissolution of your marriage to Bradly Grant and a decree of divorce. Unless you file answer or otherwise respond within 30 days following the last date of publication of this notice, a default judgment will be taken against you and a Decree of Divorce will be granted.
DATED this 13th day of October, 2023
Kerri Wright, Clerk Of District Court /s/ Shanda Fife, Deputy
PUBLISHED: Oct. 25, Nov. 1, 8, 15, 2023 10251
Pursuant to the Wyoming Administrative Procedure Act and the Wyoming Public Service Commission’s (Commission) Rules, notice is hereby given of the Application of Rocky Mountain Power (RMP or the Company) for authority to maintain the tariff Schedule 198, Carbon Capture Compliance Charge, at 0.3 percent per month, as more fully described below:
- RMP is a division of PacifiCorp, an Oregon corporation, engaged in the business of supplying electric utility service to customers in its service territory consisting of parts of six states, including Wyoming. RMP is a public utility, subject to the Commission's jurisdiction. Wyo. Stat. §§ 37-l-101(a)(vi)(C) and 37-2-112.
- On September 27, 2023, the Company filed its Application requesting authority to maintain the tariff Schedule 198, Carbon Capture Compliance Charge, at 0.3 percent per month to recover costs incurred to comply with Wyoming Statute §§ 37-18-101 and 37-18-102 and Commission Rule Chapter 3, Section 38, the HB200 low-carbon energy standards. The Company has incurred approximately $700,000 in planning, consulting, and reviewing expenses to meet HB 200 requirements.
- The Application states no harm to customers comes from maintaining the current surcharge, and that RMP requests the Commission defer a prudency review of the incremental costs associated with the surcharge until a final 2024 plan is submitted via a separate Application in the future as actual costs versus estimated costs or Commission review may alter the final plan.
- This is not a complete description of RMP’s Application. Interested persons may inspect the Application at RMP’s Wyoming offices or on their website at: https://www.rockymountainpower.net/about/rates-regulation/wyoming-regulatory-filings.html. The Application may also be viewed at the Commission’s office, or online at: https://dms.wyo.gov/external/publicusers.aspx (enter Record No. 17421).
- Anyone desiring to file a public comment, statement, protest, intervention petition or request for a public hearing in this matter must do so, in writing, to the Commission on or before November 30, 2023. Any intervention request shall set forth the grounds of the proposed intervention or request for hearing as well as the position and the interest of the petitioner in this proceeding.
- If you wish to intervene in this matter or request a public hearing that you will attend, and you require reasonable accommodation for a disability, please contact the Commission at (307) 777-7427, or write to the Commission, 2515 Warren Avenue, Suite 300, Cheyenne, Wyoming 82002. Communications-impaired persons may contact the Commission through Wyoming Relay at 711. Please mention Docket No. 20000-650-ET-23 in your communications.
Dated: October 31, 2023.
PUBLISHED: November 8, and 15, 2023 11082
MountainWest Overthrust Pipeline, LLC Westbound Compression Project
MountainWest Overthrust Pipeline, LLC filed an application on November 2, 2023 in Docket No. CP24-13-000 with the Federal Regulatory Energy Commission (FERC) pursuant to Section 7(c) of the Natural Gas Act for a certificate of public convenience and necessity authorizing MountainWest Overthrust Pipeline to construct, install, modify, operate and maintain its Westbound Compression Project. The Project will enable MountainWest Overthrust Pipeline to add a total of approximately 325M dekatherms per day (Dth/d) of pipeline capacity to the MountainWest system by the fourth quarter of 2025.
The Project will consist of the following components:
Rock Springs: Installing additional compression horsepower.
Point of Rocks: Installing additional compression horsepower.
Kern River Gas Transmission Interconnect: New interconnect near existing facilities; Kern River Gas Transmission will design and build new facilities.
Ancillary Scope: Various upgrades to existing facilities and expansion of the Wamsutter meter station to accommodate additional gas volume.
MountainWest Overthrust Pipeline owns and operates an interstate natural gas pipeline system and is regulated by FERC. The company must obtain FERC approval to construct the proposed facilities. A separate notice regarding the application will be mailed to affected landowners and other stakeholders involved with the project. Questions on the proposed project should be directed to [email protected] or 888-275-9084.
A copy of MountainWest Overthrust Pipeline’s application is available for review at:
Rock Springs Library: 400 C Street, Rock Springs, WY
Granger Branch Library: 200 First Street., Granger, WY
Superior Branch Library: 3 N. Main Street, Superior, WY
Wamsutter Branch Library: 230 Tierney, #44, Wamsutter, WY
Lincoln County Library: 519 Emerald St., Kemmerer, WY
The application also may be obtained through FERC’s website at http://www.ferc.gov using the e-Library link. Enter the docket number CP24-13-000 in the docket number field to access the document. User assistance is available at [email protected] or toll free at 866-208-3676 (TTY, call 202-502-8659). A pamphlet, An Interstate Natural Gas Facility on My Land? What Do I Need To Know?, that provides information for landowners is also available on FERC’s website https://www.ferc.gov/sites/default/files/2020-05/whatdoineedtoknow.pdf. Any interested party may participate in the proceeding by making a filing with FERC by mail to: 12225 Wilkins Avenue, Rockville, Maryland 20852. Additional information regarding FERC’s regulations, policies or procedures is available on FERC’s website at http://www.ferc.gov or from FERC’s Office of External Affairs at 866-208-3372.
PUBLISHED: November 8, and 15, 2023 11084
STATE OF WYOMING IN THE DISTRICT COURT
COUNTY OF UINTA THIRD JUDICIAL DISTRICT
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF ) Docket No.
KENNETH JAY BECKWITH, ) 2023-CV-106
NOTICE OF PROBATE
TO ALL PERSONS INTERESTED IN SAID ESTATE:
You are hereby notified that on the 16th day of October, 2023, the Last Will and Testament of Kenneth Jay Beckwith was admitted to probate by the above named court, and Richard Warren Beckwith was appointed personal representative thereof Any Action to set aside the Will shall be filed in the Court within three months from the date of the first publication of this notice, or thereafter be forever barred,
Notice is further given that all persons indebted to the decedent or to his estate are requested to make immediate payment to the undersigned Executor at 521 Stratton Circle, Rock Springs, Wyoming 8290 l
Creditors having claims against the decedent or the estate are required to file them in duplicate with the necessary vouchers, in the office of the Clerk of said Cami, on or before three months after the date of the first publication of this notice, which first publication is made on October 25, 2023, and if such claims are not so filed, unless otherwise allowed or paid, they will be forever barred.
DATED: October 12, 2023
/s/ Richard Warren Beckwith
Richard Warren Beckwith
521 Stratton Circle
Rock Springs, WY 82901
Phone: (307) 389-4017
PUBLISHED: November 1, 8, and 15, 2023 11013